If you would like to post an upcoming training, please email the URL referencing the training and/or training details to the Site Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submittals must have a start date and end date for the event to be approved for posting.
Ongoing Training Opportunities
University Education and Training
- Homboldt State University Institute for Study of Alternative Dispute Resolution Mediator Training Contact: isadr (at) humboldt.edu, 707-826-4750
- George Mason University Institute for Conflict Analysis & Resolution Contact: icarmgr (at) gmu.edu, 703-993-1300
- Georgia Tech City and Planning Program Contact: Michael Elliott, michael.elliott (at) coa.gatech.edu, 404-894-9841
- Pepperdine University School of Law - Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution Contact: dracademics (at ) law.pepperdine.edu, 310-506-4655
- Portland State University Conflict Resolution Graduate Program Contact: Robert Gould, gouldr (at) pdx.edu, 503-725-3502
- Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School Contact: pon (at) law.harvard.edu, 617-495-1684
- University of Arizona Udall Center for Studies in Public Policy Contact: udallctr (at) u.arizona.edu, 520-626-4393
- University of Denver, Conflict Resolution Institute Contact: cri (at) du.edu, 303-871-6477
- University of North Carolina School of Government Contact: John Stephens, stephens (at) sog.unc.edu, 919-962-5190
- University of Oregon School of Law Master's Program in Conflict and Dispute Resolution Contact: Tim Hicks, 541-346-1604
- University of Virginia Institute for Environmental Negotiation Contact: Frank Dukes, frankdukes (at) virginia.edu, 434-924-2041
- Common Ground: Center for Cooperative Solutions, UC Davis Contact: Carolyn Penny, clpenny (at) ucdavis.edu, 530-752-1985
To alert the EPP Section about additional training opportunities in the EPP ADR field that ought to be added to this page, please contact the Site Administrator at email@example.com.