This page provides information about best practices and technological tools EPP practitioners may find useful in their work facilitating and mediating collaborative environment and public policy stakeholder processes.
- Best Practices for Government Agencies: Guidelines for Using Collaborative Agreement-Seeking Processes (SPIDR, 1997)
- Managing Scientific and Technical Information in Environmental Cases: Principles and Practices for Mediators and Facilitators (Adler et al)
- The ECR Technology Network
- Computer Tools for Collaboration (U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution - pdf document)
- ParticipateDB - Tools
- Tools and Technologies Gallery (University of Redlands)